Pick up from DSM city center early in the morning and proceed to south of Dar es Salaam, along the Tanzania / Zambia Highway. Game drive of Mikumi National Park with picnic lunch.
Late afternoon, return to Dar es Salaam City. Arrive in Dar es salaam after 2000 hours.
With 3,230 square kilometers coverage Mikumi National Park is well-known park in Tanzania. The park is well-known for its population of elephants, giraffes buffaloes, zebras, elands, greater Kudu, wildebeest, roan and sable antelope. Predators include tree-climbing lions (which are in large number), leopards, wild hunting dogs and black-backed jackal. More than 300 species of birds have been recorded here including Eurasian migrants such as red billed oxpecker, marabou stork and lilac breasted roller.
END OF TOUR
• Safari base vehicle + English speaking driver/guide
• Pick up and drop off within Dar city center
• Park fees & game drives
• A Lunch Box
• Meals & Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
• Medical and luggage insurance
• Tips: we recommend US $ 20 per group per day
• Dar es salaam airport transfers
• Other personal expenses
• Emergency evacuation insurance